Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Istanbul, Turkey

I can't remember name of this masjid, but it's very beautiful, and you can see the suspension bridge connected Asia and Europe from here.


Street vendors, wow I can imagine how fresh the apples and oranges here, meditranean country



I spot this lady with her child at one of the masjid in Istanbul, and asked her permission to take picture with my wife. Look at the baby, cute, so does these 2 ladies



I still remember while in Beijing, one morning my wife get angry with me because I don't wake her to catch the snow flake and that day is our last day in Beijing, huh, she lepas geram here in Istanbul, infront of our hotel


Grand Bazaar, Istanbul must see, where you can buy dried fruits, saffron, jewelery, perfume,clothes and many more, selling very cheap






Turkey School Children, look more western, I spot them while visiting Topkapi museum






Masjid Biru, Blue Mosque, no 1 tourist attractions in Istanbul






Nabi Muhammad SAW head gear, displayed at Topkapi museum, actually camera was barred inside this room, but I managed bring it's in.










Sword used by Nabi Muhammad SAW and Khalifah (??), displayed at Topkapi museum







2 comments:

  1. wow..u have a wonderfull time.....keep it up....happy family forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ, sharing our happiness is more wonderful

    ReplyDelete